Author Topic: H1B Visa ?  (Read 50644 times)

Offline Hari

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 45
H1B Visa ?
« on: May 12, 2016, 04:51:09 PM »
I had Completed my education in USA. but Interested to Work in US, Can I apply for H1B Visa? Explain me

Offline pavithra

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 27
Re: H1B Visa ?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 06:40:51 PM »
The H1B visa is usually known as work visa to the USA. H1 visa is a vocation based visa that can be allowed for a qualified and qualified impermanent labourer. For such a visa, a business must offer work and apply for your H1B visa appeal with the US Immigration Department. This endorsed appeal( affirmed structure I797) is a work license which permits you to get a visa stamp and work in the U.S. for that business.

H1B Eligibility : H1B visa is issued for a speciality occupation, requires hypothetical and viable utilisation of a group of particular information and requires the visa holder to have no less than a Bachelors degree or its equal. Check : H1B qualification and H1 appeal process for more data.