Hong Kong Immigration > Hong Kong

Immigration benefits for non locals


Is it possible for Non-local students who have obtained an undergraduate or higher qualification in a full-time and locally-accredited local program in the Hongkong  (non-local graduates) can apply to stay/return and work in under the Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates ??


[0] Message Index

Go to full version