UK Immigration > UK Visas and Immigration Services

UK Student Visa to Tier2 Work Permit


How to Switch From UK Student Visa to Tier2 Work Permit  ?

You can switch from a Tier 4 student visa to a Tier 2 work permit but you must be qualify under the requirements. Your education should be completed at Tier 4 Sponsor Licenced institution. You must have eligible.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version