US Family Immigration


Unitedstates-usa-america Enquiry

Send me regular updates and alerts

( Top )


There are different visas for family of US Green Card & Citizens to come to USA. Visas are:

  • USA H4 Visa
  • Visas for family of Green Card holders
  • Visas for family of Citizens

( Top )

Details of USA H4 Visa

H4 visa is issued to the dependent family members(spouse and Children) of H1 visa holders who would like to accompany the H1B visa holder in the U.S. during the period of their stay.

Documents Required:

Marriage  certificate

Birth certificate for children

Copy of main applicant’s H1 Visa

Copy of employment verification letter of H1B visa holder

Visa Fee: $190 ( Visa fee may change without prior notice)

( Top )

USA Parents Visa for parents of U.S. Citizens

US Citizens who are at least 21 years old can bring their parents (mother or father) to live in the United States as green card holders; you must be a U.S. citizen and at least 21 years old. Green card holders (permanent residents) may not petition to bring parents to live permanently in the United States.

Documents required for visa are:

Valid passport

Copy of birth certificate with your’s and the applicant parent’s name

Sponsorship Agreement by the USA citizen

Visa fee is $420.

Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice.

( Top )

Bringing Siblings as Permanent Resident to USA

Permanent residents cannot bring siblings to live permanently in the United States. Only U.S. Citizens who are at least 21 years of age can bring their sibling (brother or sister) to live in the United States as a green card holder.

Documents Required

  • Evidence that proves that you are a USA citizen
  • Copy of your birth certificate and a copy of your sibling's birth certificate showing that you have at least one common parent

Additional Documents Required for Siblings with Step-parent

  • Copies of documents showing that any prior marriage(s) of the natural parent and/or step-parent were legally terminated, AND
  • A copy of the marriage certificate of the step-parent to the natural parent (age restrictions for meeting definition of step-child apply)

If you and your sibling have a common (biological) father but different mothers (i.e. you are paternal half-siblings), please also submit:

  • Copies of the marriage certificates of the father to each mother
  • Copies of documents showing that any prior marriages of either your father or mothers were legally terminated

Visa fee is $420.

Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice.

( Top )

Family of Green Card Holders (Permanent Residents)

Green Card holders can bring only certain family members to USA as Permanent Residents. Spouse (husband or wife), Unmarried children under 21 are considered as family members.

Documents Required

Provide proof of your status to demonstrate that you are a permanent resident

Submit evidence of the qualifying relationship such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate

Submit proof of any legal name change for you or your family member (if any)

Visa fee is $420.

Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice.

( Top )

USA Children(below 21 years of age) Visa for Green Card & Citizenship Holders

USA Citizens can bring Children (unmarried and under 21), Unmarried sons and daughters (21 or over), Son or daughter’s child(ren), Married sons and daughters (any age), & Son or daughter’s spouse and/or child(ren) may be included on this petition,

USA Green Card Holders can bring children (unmarried and under 21), child’s child(ren), unmarried sons and daughters (21 or over), & son or daughter’s child(ren)

Documents Required

  • Evidence of your USA Citizenship or PR
  • Proof of relationship
  • Proof of name change (if any)
  • Birth certificate
  • If adopted, than final adoption decree is required along with minimum 2 years of legal custody

Child becomes a Permanent Resident of USA on visa approval

Visa fee is $420.

Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice.

( Top )

USA Citizenship Spouse Dependent Visa

Documents required are:

1. Copy of marriage certificate

2. Copy of all divorce decrees, death certificates, or annulment decrees which demonstrate that all previous marriages entered into by you and/or your spouse were terminated at the time of application

3. Documents to prove any legal name changes of both the main applicant and his/her spouse

4. Main applicant with U.S. citizenship status has to demonstrate his status with:

  • A copy of valid U.S. passport OR
  • A copy of U.S. birth certificate OR
  • A copy of Consular Report of Birth Abroad OR
  • A copy of naturalization certificate OR
  • A copy of certificate of citizenship

6. Address proof in the USA                                                                     

7. Visa application forms & passport photos

Visa Fee: $420

Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice

( Top )

Visa Fee

Visa Fee: $270

Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice

( Top )

Opulentus Fees, Cost & Refund Policy

Our Service fee is Competitive & among the best in the industry. At any given time, our state-of-the-art Processing Centre, processes over 5000 active cases from across the world. Your visa application is processed by the one of the best and experienced hands.

The Prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee the lowest and most reasonable price for our services.

You may have to pay other costs, such as the costs of health assessments, English language tests, skill assessments and police certificates, if required.

( Top )

Opulentus Services

Opulentus offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.

  • Information on the complete process
  • Visa documentation*
  • Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
  • Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
  • Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required

*Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.


Two Year Canadian Dream One day when I woke ...

Sxxxxx xxxxxL


Really good service provided on all the steps. ...

Pxxxxx xxxxx


Skills assessment Approved. ...

Sxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxU


Hi, We have had a pleasant experience with Opulentus. ...

Axxxx xxxxx


Thanks a lot to the whole team for ...

Axxxxxxxx xxxxxE


Hello, The experience overall was very nice.Right from start,I ...

Gxxxxxx xxxL


I am writing to let you know how ...

Pxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI


Appropriate guidance at each and every step. Opulentus ...

Nxxxxxxx xxxxx


Got it within time frame of 5 months ...

Axxxx xxx


Thanks for your valuable and professional support in ...

Sxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI


View All